"We are one of America's largest amateur sports organizations. Bollinger's assistance
has been critically important in reducing and containing our business risks. Their
service has been exemplary throughout our 44+ year relationship, meeting our needs
across the country and internationally as well."
Ron Radigonda, Executive Director,
Amateur Softball Association of America
Do you play it?
We insure it!
We work hard so you can play.SM
For over 60 years, Bollinger has been working hard to meet the insurance needs of amateur sports organizations, from national governing (Olympic) bodies to local sports leagues. Through our exclusive nationwide programs, we provide an array of insurance products to cover sports injuries and lawsuits that threaten today's sports organizations. In addition, we offer risk management and claims services to our clients. Sports insurance products are offered on a direct basis as well as through brokers.
Through our long history in the area of sports insurance, we have developed a particular expertise and insight into the unique needs, exposures and operations of sports organizations, whether large or small, for-profit or not-for-profit. This experience translates into many benefits for our clients:
- Policy coverages specifically tailored to meet the needs of amateur
- Strong insurance company relations and market clout, enabling us to
negotiate the high quality program design and competitive pricing
- Superior claims handling, delivering responsive service to our clients
and watchful oversight of the claims process in order to keep loss ratios
- Understanding of your financial goals and organizational needs
- Creativity and forward thinking, leading to enhancements and innovations
in coverage and services
- High-level, professional service to our clients and their members that
goes beyond the industry norm
All of this translates into minimizing the administrative burden on sports associations so that you can dedicate your time to the business of sports - and get out and play.
Who are our clients?
Our Sports Insurance Program is available to a wide variety of sports
- Amateur Sports Teams and Leagues
- Parks and Recreation Departments
- National Sports Organizations and National Governing (Olympic) Bodies
- Statewide and Regional Youth and Adult Associations
- Amateur Sports Facilities
- Coaches and Officials Associations
- Sports Training/Coaching Schools
- Sports Camps, clinics and tournaments
- Health and Fitness Clubs
- Special events
- ... and more
Call us at 800-526-1379 or e-mail us for more