- Blanket building & personal property with agreed value
- Replacement Cost provided
- Direct physical loss to buildings, all other structures and personal property
at the Club is covered.
- Newly acquired buildings to $2M
- Newly acquired business personal property to $1M
- $2,000,000 "tee to green" coverage with no per hole limit and on a "special"
- Business income protection, including extra expense, is provided with no
waiting period or coinsurance percentage and an unlimited period of indemnity
- Business income protection provided for golf holes
- Actual loss sustained coverage available.
- Club Professional replacement expense
- Flood and Earthquake available (state exceptions may apply)
- Errant golf ball property damage
- Damage to golf bags, clubs and golf equipment of others coverage
- Debris coverage to $250,000
- Trees, Shrubs, Plants and Lawns Coverage
- Hole-in-one reimbursement expense
- Ordinance & Law
- Back-up of sewers and drains
- Electronic data processing
- Power interruption
- Valuable papers
- $1,000,000 per occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate primary liability limit
- Non-auditable policies
- Additional insureds wording extended to include members, employees,
volunteers, golf and tennis pros.
- Accident medical limits for injuries to members and athletic
- Liquor Liability
- Pollution liability limits including off premises cleanup and above
ground storage tanks
- Professional liability coverage for club golf and tennis professionals
- Garagekeepers' Coverage (Valet Parking)
- Umbrella limits can be extended to include liquor, employee benefits,
directors and officers coverage.
Directors & Officers Liability and Employment Practices Liability
- Primary limits up to $15 million, with excess limit available
- Hammer clause with a 50% / 50% provision
- Two year deal options with two separate annual aggregate limits of
liability - even if there is a claim in the first year.
- Defense cost coverage for both individual insureds and the organization
with respects to breach of contract
- Defense outside of the limit
- Side A non-indemnifiable pollution coverage (important for club
exposures such as water run-off)
- Broad definitions of "Employment Practices Vilation" and "Wrongful Act"
- Full Prior Acts coverage
- Coverage for illegal alien penalties
- Crisis Fund® for reputation defense
- No exclusion, sub-limit or separate retention for membership