Golf Course and Club Programs
Bollinger is a Program Administrator that underwrites and markets specialty
insurance products on a nationwide basis. Our program is designed for:
- Private Golf & Country Clubs
- Semi-Private Clubs
- Golf Management Companies
- Golf Course Communities
- National, State and Local Golf Associations.
- Tennis Clubs
- City Clubs
Program is underwritten through carriers all rated "A" Excellent security from AM Best Co.
We accept business for these exclusive programs through any independent
insurance broker or agent. Due to over 25 years of underwriting experience in
this market segment our knowledge and expertise allows us to offer comprehensive
coverage that is specifically designed to address the unique exposures
associated within the Golf and Club industry.
- Earthquake & Flood
- Inland Marine
- Pesticide/Herbicide Applicators Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Pollution Liability for above ground tanks
- Limited Pollution Liability (including off-site clean-up)
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Directors & Officers (non-profit/for profit)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Accident & Health
- Workers Compensation
In addition to underwriting the risks we also service, market, facilitate
claims and risk management services.
Benefits of the Golf Course and Club Program include:
- Bollinger is a program administrator that has authority to underwrite on
behalf of our insuring partners. This allows you to receive quick service
and market leading terms and conditions from a team of experienced
- Highly rated insuring partner(s) that provide a security rating of A
- An underwriting team with in excess of 125 years of Golf and Club
- Custom designed coverage to address the unique needs and exposures in
the Golf and Club industry.
- A 24/7nationwide claims network that provides on-site expedient and
professional claims management and adjusting service.
- A nationwide network of loss control and risk management services that
focus on prevention and education.
- Our reputation for excellence is built on our ability to regularly
enhance our products and service. Our superior service, enhanced and
broadened coverage extensions and a long term commitment to the club
industry allow us to set the standard for club insurance.
For general inquiries contact us at:
Senior Vice President
Bollinger Club Program
101 JFK Parkway
Short Hills, New Jersey 07078
Electronic new business submissions should be sent to